Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Year Anniversary!


Yes, my friends, today marks the one year anniversary of my opening this blog. Since then I have graduated from college, sung the Brahms Requiem more times than I care to recollect, and prayed more than I ever have before. As a blog writer, I have veered into all sorts of subject matter - from the letters of Abelard and Heloise, to the mysteries of Christianity, to the musical integrity of pop artists, to the esoteric nature of tarot cards. Yes, we have covered a wide spectrum of titillating topics, while attempting to maintain academic quality, profound insight, and suitable questioning.

So first and foremost, I must say thank you to all of my subscribers (all eight of you). I hope you have enjoyed this year as much as I have, and I hope even more that you will continue to participate in the dialogue here. I would also ask you to please come to me if you ever have any questions or topics you would like me to discuss. I am here for help on tarot, religion, and general life advice.

Therefore, my primary goal for this blog over the next year is to foster more
of a communicative environment. I want you all to feel like you can contribute to this blog by sharing your own insights or experiences, or by coming to me with questions.
It's very important to me that my readers feel they are part of a small but inquisitive community of genuine thinkers, because, after all, the Internet is designed for communication, information,
and sharing.

Thank you all, once again - cheers for one year down! And for the ones to follow as well.

All best,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics